fredag 27 maj 2011

How it started

Some people say that the world was created in seven days. I can not tell you if this is true or not, but I do know one thing. It took seven days for the world to end.
I don't know if anyone will ever read this. Perhaps Simon and I are the only ones left. But if for some reason someone would find this I want to be able to tell them what we've been through. What horrors we have seen and still see everyday.
My name is Nathan. And Simon and I might be the last persons in the world. Simon tells me I'm wrong. That if we survived there must be others out there too, but I'm not so sure. Though I can't explain how we managed to get out of all this alive. But I'm getting ahead of myself.
You probably already know about the war so I will spare you the details. But I suppose that everything started with that war. At least is seems so to me. The first of all the people who would die died in that war. And during the Panic Days I heard rumors that The Sickness was some kind of experiment gone wrong. That the swedes or the americans or the chinese had tried to create a new sickness for biological warfare. I can't tell you who it was because I don't know. I'm not sure anyone knew. There were just all these rumors and people blaming eachother. Some said that it wasn't even humans at all. That it was natures way of dealing wiht the over population. To get rid of us. But I think it was human made. The way it spread so fast and how it affected everyone. I think that was something created in a lab. An experiment which went wrong. Horribly wrong.

Nathan
May 27th

2 kommentarer:

Illumenares sa...

Varifrån kommer texten?:)

Martine sa...

Ehm... från mig. Jag har skrivit det. Vad tycker du om det? Det finns en längre version på dA men jag ska lägga till resten här också. Kanske idag.